THey turned out so adorable! You just wanted some like mine...hahaha J"K I like the last one the most. (if I have to pick one) I love the look on her face its so cute. Where did you go? It looks like so much fun. Way more exciting then ours at home
How freakin cute are they. I'm sad I haven't been able to see her for along time. First thing I get feeling better I'm coming down. But seriously those are way to cute.
5 comments:
THey turned out so adorable! You just wanted some like mine...hahaha J"K
I like the last one the most. (if I have to pick one) I love the look on her face its so cute. Where did you go? It looks like so much fun. Way more exciting then ours at home
i like the last one too. It is my favorite. But coming in at a close second place is the one with Kevin and Maisey. Priceless.
How freakin cute are they. I'm sad I haven't been able to see her for along time. First thing I get feeling better I'm coming down. But seriously those are way to cute.
These are gorgeous pictures! LOVE THEM!!!!
The picture of Maisey on your chest almost looks like the cover of a very interesting book that you can't put down.
Post a Comment