Wednesday, February 6, 2008

STAYIN IN

So here's a picture of Maisey's room. Kevin say's that just looking at it makes you want to throw-up pink! There is alot of pink but it's not everyday you get a girl! I thought the picture of her room would be nice considering that we haven't been going out much. With the R.S.V and other illnesses so bad I decided it wasn't worth taking her out. Besides the occasional running errands when Kevin's home to watch the baby, My life is pretty much staying home. I actually don't mind spending time at home, they grow so fast and she won't be little much longer. Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to nice weather and having adult conversations. Oh yeah and shopping for some post-pregnancy clothes. I hope that's not too depressing. Tarrin had his parent teacher conference. Of course he's doing great. I have no idea where he get's his smart's from. It must be from his dad. Wyatt and Trey have been having fun playing in the snow with their neighborhood friends.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love it!!! Did you paint those circles or is it Walpaper. It is adorable!

Kevin and Heather said...

It was painted. I wanted to match her bedding that has polka dots and stripes on it.

Fiagle Family said...

Dont worry every room we have has pink it feels like. I want to come play in the snow. If you guys dont come out soon maybe we'll come out for our spring break. keep me posted.