This is the book I am reading now. It was a page turner from the start. I wanted to read it before the movie comes out later this month. Make sure if you want to read it, you get the book with the actresses on the front. I think it has been edited. It is a book about two sisters competing for the king. It is not a lite read. It has 735 pages. I am about half way through. I would not recommend this book to everyone. It is about the kings mistresses so you know what that means. I have had to skim through some parts. It is fiction but has history in it.
5 comments:
I want to see this movie bad. I would rather go than read it. Still haven't gotten back into reading. Wish I could, it would give me something to do. Need something to catch my attention.
I really want to see the movie. Ive read the script for the old story about them. It was really interesting. I think its hilarious that you dont want anyone to read it but yet you are still finishing it??!! I still havent found time to read. I feel like I barely have time to keep the house picked up. I wanted a bigger house but boy is it more work! So I tried to take pics to go with all your snow pics but my battery was dead. We played outside in shorts all weekend. I think it was 70+...and to think Im jealous you have snow!
When does the movie come out? We went and saw Jumpers! It was so dumb...it was like stopping in the middle of the movie but that was the end!
I didn't say for nobody to read it. I said I wouldn't recommend it to everyone because some of the language and what they talk about isn't what you say nice by any means. It has a great story line. It comes out on Feb. 29th. I am so sick of snow. I don't care if it's at the cabin but I am ready for the kids to be able to play outside here.
I keep telling you to come out here and play. Katelynn and brynlee keep asking when you are going to come visit and make sure you let chewy visit too...because he is now included in any mention of your family!
Post a Comment