Friday, February 8, 2008

Love Tag

I thought since Valentines day is coming up I would do a love tag.
HOW DID YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND MEET?

We met at a Logan High School dance. He was actually making fun of me and my friends hair. I guess he could tell we were from Mountain Crest with the big hair (remember I was only fifteen at the time.)

WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING HE SAID TO YOU?

I really don't remember, probably something like "how much hairspay did that take". I asked Kevin to dance. We chated with his friends and my friend Tami. His friend thought it would be funny to tell me his pager number(Yes a pager, can you believe it!)Kevin wasn't very happy about that. I called him the next day. He came over and we hung out at Tami's house. By then my hair had calmed down.

WHEN WAS YOUR FIRST DATE?

We were both young so we did not date exclusively. We mostly spoke on the phone every night for hours, sometimes I don't think we hung up until 3-4 AM! We would talk about everything and nothing. We knew so much about each other that we were definitely good friends. We would hang out and go get food but it was not really a date even though Kevin always paid. I think the first official date was a quite a while later. Kevin borrowed his brothers sports car and we drove to the Mandarin in Bountiful (Best chinese food around). On the way home we stopped and gazed at the stars and talked for hours. It was the best night and we both realized how much we really cared for each other.

WHEN WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?

It was a few days after we met. That night we were at Tami's house sitting on top of the picnic table talking in the front yard. It was a great first kiss!

HOW LONG WAS YOUR ENGAGMENT?

I don't remember I think it was about six months.

WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED?

We were married on April 23rd 1999 in the Logan L.D.S temple. It was a blizzard that day. The power went out and we were married with only a flashlight to light the room. I married the most wonderful man that day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love this!! You and Kevin are two who are 100% made for each other. What fun pictures.

Fiagle Family said...

I love the hair spray comment. Not that you by any means look old but its still fun to see how young you guys looked. Its so cute

Lea Fuhriman said...

LOL I'm the one who took that first black and white picture and developed it in photo class do you remember? You guys look so young! (I guess you were!) Cute pics though!