
It's Valentines Day and I want my Valentine to know how much I love him. When we were dating I wrote a letter to him one Valentines day of 101 reasons why I love him. I tried to find it but it's in a locked security box and I can't find the key. I know your probably all grateful I can't find the key, so you won't have to read it. Hey, its Valentines Day. The one day you can get away with being lovey dovey. Kevin I love you! and I want you to know, you are the best husband and father. I am so grateful I have you! Kevin makes me feel beautiful, special, and loved. Everyday is Valentines Day when you are married to Kevin.
8 comments:
So did Tami tell you her big Valentine's day news? Just in case she hasn't I won't spoil it for her and tell you! :) By the way call me when you get a sec. I'm still coming home the end of next week and would love to see you! Happy Valentines Day!
Look how cute you are! Did you guys go anywhere or do anything fun?
Kevin made me lobster. It was so yummy!
What happened to the other comments? Did you delete them or was someone writting something bad??
No it wasn't bad. Kevin thinks he's funny messing with our blogs. Maybe I need to change my password.
Thats ok Jeremy reads mine every random event and then complains about what I say..I told him he could write his own comments but that would require too much work
Post a Comment