Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mandy!






I know your birthday was yesterday on the 12th but it didn't sound like you were having too much fun (being sick) Hopefully this will cheer you up! I love you and think you are a great sister!

4 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

Im so jealous! You guys are so cute. Happy Birthday Mandy!!! Katelynn and Brynlee ask whenever its anyones birthday thats an adult when they can have their cake...so I told them you were sick and they asked if your cake made you sick~!! You can tell who is who you still look the same

Coombs Family said...

These pictures are so funny and bring back memories Thanks so much Love ya!

Lea Fuhriman said...

Oh my gosh talk about a walk down memroy lane with these pictures! I remember playing the blind fold game with Jeremy and Amanda in your room with the bunk beds that was so much fun!

Coombs Family said...

The blind fold thing, not so much fun when you ran head first into the bunkbed with your hands sprawled out. Yeah it was a blast. and then lea would laugh at you when you cried, saying you look so funny when you cry, it's just plain mean.