He, he, Sometimes I think I am so funny! No really I am getting one implant and it is a tooth implant. I had a root canal that the crown kept coming off and the tooth on the side cracked so the dentist told me it would probably be best to get an implant. Well I went to my consultation and they will pull the tooth and graph it but then you have to wait four to six months to get the implant in place. Since I am getting braces in May they will wait until the braces come off to do the implant. Yes I know I was going to get braces a couple of years ago and didn't end up going through with it but it's set for the 19th of May. Yes Mandy I will be a braceface for over a year but then I will have beautiful straight teeth and he's throwing in the teeth whitening so I can have beautiful straight gleaming white teeth. Well maybe not gleaming but white and it's something I have always wanted.

Tarrin got his retainer in today. It is his favorite color black and they put a Nintendo logo on it with Mario. Tarrin thought it was so cool! He needs a few teeth pulled and and in a couple of years when all his teeth have grown in he will get braces. The retainer will pull his teeth together and in place so he will have room for some of the ones coming in. He is talking a little funny but is starting to get used to it. I worry a little about him loosing it but he's pretty responsible. I've heard all of the stories of kids throwing them away at lunch time and I defiantly do not want to spend another seven hundred dollars.
I mowed the lawn today! I know it's supposed to rain and snow tomorrow but it felt great to get out in the sunshine and do a little yard work. The kids helped pull some weeds and now they are running around with their neighborhood friends. Fun times!
4 comments:
Lol!!!
Rain and snow YUCK! I threw my retainer away but luckily found it. My brother was not so lucky so he had to shovel our st bernard's poop forever!! My other brother would give the dog pizza so he'd have diarrhea.. so tell tarrin at least you dont have a st bernard to clean up after
I'm excited your getting braces. I mean I'm thrilled about the implant as well, but nothing beats a beautiful smile. I'd love to get braces again, stupid crooked smile. I remember literally sitting in the dumpster with Sophie digging for her retainer. Just pray he's willing to dumpster dive. :)
Love the title!!!
Post a Comment