
Maisey has loved taking dance! She loves her teacher and being with her friends. I have never seen her be more excited about anything. She had her first dance recital on Tuesday and did a great job! It was so neat to see all of the cute girls in their costumes and all dressed up. Maisey group was the Twinkles and they were so dang cute! I loved her cute costume with the little star on the front. They danced to Twinkle, Twinkle little star. Most of them did there own thing which was cute to watch.


Afterwards they got a medal and a certificate of completion. Kevin got Maisey some yellow Daises. We have just loved her teacher and effort that she has put into everything. I don't know what's going on with those dance slippers, I think they are a little too big! Maisey was a little grumpy when it was over and was hungry and ready for bed. We went and got some dinner at her favorite place The Olive Garden and headed home to put her in bed.


When I was taking some pictures, she wanted to show me some of her jumps. She is so silly!

Maisey is in the front on the left side. We are so proud of you Maisey!
4 comments:
What a doll! I am hoping we can get Gracie in dancing soon! She sure loves to dance! Love those pics! Thanks for sharing!
That is so dang cute! I love dance recitals, I could sit there all night and watch all the girls:) Love your Easter outfits too. I hope you guys had a good Easter!
That is too cute. I love watching the little ones dance. I love pictures in their costumes too. So cute!
Very very cute! I also love the costume!
Post a Comment