
Yesterday was our twelve year anniversary. My Mom came down and watched the kids so we could go spend the day just the two of us. We went down to Provo and had some lunch and then to see the Carl Block paintings that were being displayed at the university. They were absolutely amazing! I am so glad that Kevin suggested that we go. The man is amazing and his attention to detail is fantastic! It was such a wonderful experience and his paintings of the Savior were breathtaking. I really can't put into words how neat they were. If you get a chance, go and see them before they leave. After we saw the paintings they had some pictures that Dorthea Lange had done displayed in another area. It was neat to see some of her work displayed. I have one of her photography quotes on the back of my business card. After that we headed back to Layton to see a movie and go to dinner. It was such a fun time and I didn't want it to end. Love ya Kev!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! Cute picture too :)
Love the picture! 12 years! Congrats.
Happr Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Such a beautiful couple!!
Post a Comment