Thursday, April 21, 2011

Skype with Shawn


My little brother Shawn is in Afghanistan and finally got Skype. So on Wednesday I took Maisey and Trey with me and headed up to Logan so my parents could skype with Shawn. My SIL was so nice to let my parents, me and my sister Amanda come over and Skype with Shawn. It was so good to see him! He is gaining some weight which is great because he's always been such a twig and he seems to be happy. He is enjoying volunteering and helping with the Afghan children. I want to thank my siblings and my sweet SIL who donated clothes, hair bows, etc. for Shawn to give to the children. I could tell my parents were just ecstatic to be able to see their little boy. Thanks Tara for allowing us to come over to your place! Your the best!

2 comments:

tbergsjo said...

I thought you were going to let me know when you were going to send that stuff? I have a bag of hair bows here waiting :).

Kevin and Heather said...

Tiff, My mom is sending quit a few different boxes so I will get it from you. Thanks so much!