
What a nice day to have some fun outside and play. The kids went looking for bugs. Maisey wasn't especially fond of the spider Trey caught for her and put in her bug collector. She made sure to hold it very far away.

The kids had fun with sidewalk chalk. Tarrin and friends Zoe and Mia drew for hours and had lots of fun. Mia drew a butterfly and wrote Maisey's name in big pink letters. Maisey thought that was really cool.


Later Maisey came him with a brownie my neighbor Heidi gave her. It is so cute how much she loves Heidi. The other day she told me she wanted to go see if Mia could play. I told her that Mia was at school so she would have to wait until later. She just said that's okay I will go and see if Heidi can play. I thought it was so cute! Maisey doesn't care if Heidi isn't a kid and Heidi had her come in and they played a couple of board games together. I just love how sweet my neighbors are to my kids.
2 comments:
That is so cute! There is nothing like great neighbors!
Oh that is sweet, sounds just like Heidi..... so fun.
Post a Comment