
Yesterday I was sitting at the kitchen table talking with Trey when I noticed his two bottom middle teeth looked funny. I asked him to come closer and I saw this. The looked strange and I showed Kevin. He said it looked like he had been rubbing something between his teeth. We asked Trey about it and he said he was chewing on his jacket in the car on the way to Kev's work the other day. If you can see it you can tell it was fromt the zipper part of his jacket! We were so irritated! It looks like we will be making him a dentist appointment today. Sometimes I wonder what that kid is thinking. I thought the popcorn kernel in his ear was bad but now it looks like he will be getting some teeth repaired. Thank goodness their baby teeth!
5 comments:
lol got to love it. tell him the tooth fairy doesnt pay as much for damaged teeth haha
Hahaha. Thats great....you'll laugh someday :) Anthon has already lost those 2 teeth so I am sure they will fall out soon :)
Oh my heck.....leave it up to kids:) well at least it is just his baby teeth like you said. He is getting old enough that they will be coming out soon, so don't worry:)
Oh my! What a little stinker.I agree it is a good thing they have baby teeth!
Oh that is the worst! You are a better mom than me. I would make mine wait until they fell out. Really it could be just a few months to a year right??
Post a Comment