
Maisey was upset with Trey today and she was crying and told me "Mom I want a different kid, Someone I can talk to" I said what do you mean, a different kid?" She said " I just want to go find a different kid" " Instead of Trey?" "Yes" I guess it's that easy just drop one off and get a different one. Maisey and Trey usually get along great but every once in while they fight. Maisey is getting so big and acting so much older which makes me want to cry. I told her yesterday "Maisey please just stay little" She wasn't happy about that and told me "Mom I'm not little I'm a big girl!" I wish you could just keep them small forever! I love the line from the movie dodge ball "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood" I said that once to Maisey and Trey and they thought it was so funny. Well months later we were driving in the car and Maisey just blurts out "Somebody make me bleed my own blood" and then she begins to laugh hysterically. Such a silly girl!
4 comments:
Your kids are great! I love them so much! They are very funny.
They do and say the funniest things:) I think your food post looks so yummy I am hungry right now and want to eat it up. I am sad I missed out the other night, but we will for sure plan on Friday night that would be really fun. Who all is in your book club?
I seriously can't believe she is three. That is so crazy. They do grow up too fast. She is such a doll!
I love their little personalities at this age. So cute!
Post a Comment