
Kevin took Tarrin down to Primary Children's last night for his sleep study. He has been having a hard time falling asleep, staying asleep, and getting up in the morning. He has been really irritable and has been telling us that he can't sleep. The last time we were being seen by his E.N.T I told Dr. Munz that I was concerned and he said to get him a sleep study. The first attempt to get it done Tarrin got sick and we had to reschedule. They put him on the cancellation list and lucky for us someone had to cancel so we were able to get in sooner than we thought. My sweet husband went down with him so I wouldn't have to drive in the snow and I wouldn't have to sleep on this comfortable chair.
Kevin kept me updated with pictures and videos so I could see what was happening. Tarrin said that it was hard for him to sleep with all of that stuff on his face. I don't think Kevin or Tarrin got much sleep. We should know the results in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we will get some answers and Tarrin will be able to get some much needed sleep.
3 comments:
I hate those. Kate had one when I was 9 months pregnant with bryn sleeping on the chair lol. Hope that they find out why he's not sleeping. The girls were worried about him said to say they love you Tarrin
I would not be able to sleep with all that stuff on me. Glad it's done with.
I hope they can give you some answers. I'm sure that is hard on all of you. Hang in there!
Post a Comment