Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Trey!


My little 5 lb. 9 oz. baby boy has turned six years old today! What a big personality this boy has. I have never known someone with such a passion for life! He loves being outside finding bugs and reptiles. He loves riding his bike and playing with friends. Trey can be extremely mischievous but a second later be telling you how much he loves you. He likes going to movies and playing video games.
They gave him a birthday crown and sang to him at school and he wanted a french dip and swiss from Arby's for lunch. We are having a family birthday party for him tomorrow night and he wants to see the new movie Rango on Saturday. We are so lucky to have Trey in our family. He brings so much life and laughter to our family and we are truly blessed.

2 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Happy Birthdy Trey!!! :)

Palmers said...

OH Happy Birthday Trey:) I hope he had a good day. I can't believe he is 6...he is such a silly boy. He seriously makes me laugh so hard! Love that kid:)