
Maisey got a new princess scooter for her birthday and has been dying to get outside and use it. Winter birthdays just aren't too much fun when you get an outside toy and have to wait awhile to use it. She has used it a little in the house but it just isn't the same. It was a little cold but Trey and Maisey didn't seem to mind a bit. She did find out that her pink moon boots were not that good for riding a scooter.

Maisey did pretty good but I don't think she quite has the hang of it yet. A couple of warm summer days and I don't think it will be a problem anymore. She had a blast and when Trey and I decided we had enough of the cold and told her it was time to go in, she gave me this nice look. She was not ready to come in and let us know it.

I am so ready for it to be warm and to be outside with all of the fun activities that you can only do when it is warm. Maisey said to me " Mom I like to just sit here in the sun" I know exactly how she feels!
2 comments:
we hit 70 this week..just bring your scooter over here :)
I agree ! I want warm!!
Post a Comment