It's the last year for the Moffett train. It's been banned and Mia is getting too old for it. My kids absolutely love it! They would spend all day getting rides and running around outside and waiting for it to be their turn. This year I went on a ride and actually got Heidi and Carly on it for a ride. Carly said it was the funnest thing she has ever done! I thought okay you should probably get out more :) (okay maybe she didn't say that but she probably was thinking it) It has been fun for all of the neighborhood kids and we will miss it!
3 comments:
Your the one that said that not me:) You just are to imbarrased to admit it:) It's ok Heather, we know you love the train and think it is the funnest thing you have ever done. Don't worry we will go out for ice cream and get you out more often ok? Why is it the last year? I didn't know that! I'm sad, and I know you are to. Did you cry yourself to sleep that night?
Carly, I knew you would get a kick out of that. Yes I cried myself to sleep that night and since I found out!
I can't believe it's the last year! This is really depressing news.
Post a Comment