Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Enchanted Woods



Yesterday I took the kids to The Enchanted Woods at the Treehouse Museum. We went on a quest to help King Arthur find the golden rose. The story book characters were really neat. At each station we listened to a character tell us a story about themselves. We saw Robin Hood, Snow White, Humpty Dumpty, One of the Three Little Pigs, Lot's of knights, King Arthur, Princesses, The girl from Rumpelstiltskin, A Pirate and Dorothy and the Scarecrow. I think Wyatt and Trey liked it the most. Tarrin was a little bit old and I think it bored him a little and Maisey did pretty good but I think she was a little tired and wanted me to carry her for a little while. They came home with goodies and fun stories to share.

The king kissing the princess to wake her up. He used a sturdy book so the kids didn't see the kiss.

Humpty Dumpty, What an awesome costume!

Maisey listening to one of the stories. She was already tired and it had just started.


Dorothy and the scarecrow. So cute!


Wyatt and Trey were knights. We still do not know what the kids are actually going to be for Halloween. Wyatt and Trey are going to be knights but Maisey has a few costumes to choose from and Tarrin has no idea what he wants to be. Tarrin didn't want to wear a costume to The Enchanted Forest.

1 comment:

Suz said...

I always wanted to go to that at the Treehouse! I never wanted to schedule it though! Looks like your kids had fun, they are getting so big! Love the pics!