.jpg)
I am not a crafty person but occasionally when I see something as easy to make as this candy corn tree, I will attempt it. All you do is take some twigs and super glue candy corn to it. Really easy, My kind of craft! I finally changed the pictures in my front room. Now my front room is decorated all in antique camera's and so I thought these pictures of the kids in the lens of a camera would work good.
.jpg)
3 comments:
Candy corn tree looks awesome! I will have to make one.
I love the camera with the pic's in them, so cute. And the candy corn tree wouldn't stand a chance, I would eat it! Haha
You are very crafty! Simple is the best. I am going to give this candy corn tree a try. Love all your pics. If you ever come down to St.George I'd love to have you take some family pics.
Post a Comment