.jpg)
On Sunday we had lunch and cake and ice cream in Logan for Tarrin's birthday. Tarrin had a Star wars cake. I accidentally bought trick candles. It was pretty funny watching Tarrin try to blow them out. Tarrin had a good time with his cousins and was happy with his presents. Thanks Marty and Kim for letting us have the party at your house. On Monday we told Tarrin that he could pick where he wanted to go for dinner. He picked Golden Coral. I don't know what it is about that place but kids love buffets. It has to be the desert table. Kevin changed his days off so now he gets home early on Monday nights. Hopefully we can get better about doing FHE! Tarrin is getting so tall! I think he just hit another growth spurt because he seems so much taller lately. He is such a smart guy and is doing so good in school. We are so thankful for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment