.jpg)
Trey had another soccer game on Saturday. He played really well and didn't stop going to the ball. He scored for his first time and I had to share this picture. He had just scored and his coach was there waiting to give him a high five. He was so happy! Before we went to Trey's game we went to Wyatt's new best friend Cole's birthday party. Wyatt met Cole at school and we later found out he only lives a half a block a way from our house. The two have become inseparable and I'm so happy for Wyatt because most of the kids that live close by that are his age are girls.
They get along really well and have a lot of fun together. Cole had his party at the Fish Hatchery in Pleasant View. His mom Kristen told me to come and just bring all of the kids. We had to leave a little bit early because of Trey's game but Wyatt stayed and played. Wyatt caught three fish and had a blast! I think I may have to have Wyatt's next party there it was really fun and all of the kids had such a good time. Cole's parents are awesome and made us feel so comfortable.
3 comments:
YOu are so funny. I love Beauty and the Beast to. And it is so funny that you said you watch it and sang all the songs because just yesterday I watched it with Mason and did the exact same thing. Infact he liked it so much he is watching it right now. I don't know if he liked my singing either, but it is an all time classic. So when does toy story 3 come out? Oh that Black Island park is out in Syracuse. It was fun but be aware it is a little spendy. It is $15 a person so it would be awhole lot for your family. It was fun but I don't know about $15. dollars fun? I did enjoy the train though I will have you know:)
He looks so happy playing soccer! I need to get Ian in soccer or something again!
It is always nice when you find good friends in the neighborhood. I can't get over that Tarrin is 10. Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment