.jpg)
We managed to get all of us together. Well not the in-laws because face it we can never get all of us together at the same time. We got lucky and my brother Jeremy who lives in California came to play golf for the weekend with my brother James and my youngest brother Shawn who is in the military is visiting for a month. We managed to get all of us siblings together and get a picture with my parents. My parents will be having their fiftieth wedding anniversary next year and we wanted to get them a picture. I feel so lucky to come from such a big family. Having five brothers and three sisters is the best! My kids have so many cousins that are their ages and there is never a dull moment. I love my family! Thanks mom and dad for having all of us kids. Your crazy but we love ya!
.jpg)
8 comments:
WoW! You guys are a good looking bunch! Heather...you still have a few kids to catch up so your kids can experience the goodness of growing in a large family.
Big families are the BEST! What a great picture!
yeah heather just five more kids! haha. I would die. Can you add the pics to my mix book so jeremy can have them too?
They look so good. Thanks for taking them!!
Beautiful pictures! I love family pictures, even though it seems like getting everyone together is so hard sometimes!
Those look great!
Such a cute family! You are all gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment