Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wyatt Turns Seven


Wyatt had a Dragon party for his birthday. We had family and some of his friends come over for cake and ice cream. His Aunt Tara made the coolest dragon cake for him. She does such an awesome job of making cakes! I am always so excited to see what she has made. We had a chocolate milk drinking contest and I guess it looked so much fun that Kevin's sister, dad, Tara, and Kim had to get in on the action. It was so funny to watch them try to drink really fast through a straw. Wyatt had a good time and said he really liked his party. Earlier that day we went to the Treehouse and out to lunch for his birthday. He picked Golden Coral for his birthday lunch. No surprise there. Why is it kids like buffet's. I guess it's because they get to pick out whatever they want and have plenty of desserts to choose from. Wyatt has grown up so much in the last few months. He is getting so tall! He has always been a peacemaker in our home. He is the first to say he's sorry or share with anyone. He has such a sweet spirit about him. We love him so much! Happy Birthday Wyatt!


6 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

happy bday wyatt!! Looks like fun..who won the milk contest? I love the cake that is amazing

Coombs Family said...

Happy Birthday little guy! Or big boy!

Tara Bergsjo said...

We all had a great time! Happy Birthday buddy!

Kevin and Heather said...

Kevin's sister Michelle won the contest.

tbergsjo said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I am sorry we missed it. I love his cake. Tara does do an awesome job with her cakes! That is too funny how the "adults" got into the party!

Suz said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love the cake!