.jpg)
Maisey decided to put some mascara on this morning. This is how I found her. It's a good thing thing we won't have to deal with makeup for at least another twenty years! Life with a two year old is very comical. Everyday she does something to make me laugh. A couple of day's ago Kevin was out doing yard work in the morning and Maisey had went and joined him still in her pajama's. The next thing I know I come out of my room and hear her talking to someone. She was sitting in her bed with a chicken! I snapped a picture and hurry and ran her and the chicken outside before it pooped in her bed. She thinks that chicken is her best friend. she is so silly!
4 comments:
That girl is too cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! I can't believe she is in a big girl bed!
How cute! I can't believe that chicken didn't try to get away, maybe they ARE best friends.
you think you wont have makeup for 20 years!! hahaha good luck on that plan
That is to funny. The chicken must really like her since it didn't try and get away. I love the make-up job she did. She is going to be a pro when she grows up:) We need to go to dinner or something again it has been to long. You would think we didn't live right by each other!
Post a Comment