Mothers Day posts are always hard for me because there is so much to say about my mother that I don't know where to start. My mother is incredible! She raised nine children and still has the time to be my best friend. She is always there to talk to and though she might not always agree with me she loves me enough to let me know when I have been wrong and what I need to do to get on the right track. My mother is one of the most selfless people I know. When we were growing up she would go without so that we would have everything we needed. I love her more than anything!Kevin's mom is so special to me. She is such an inspiration to the family. She has taken such strength to battle breast cancer. She is also so selfless and compassionate. I am so thankful to her for raising a man that takes such good care of us.

I am so thankful to all of the Mother's out there who are such a great examples to me. I am especially grateful to my sister-in-laws and sisters who show me everyday what a good mom is.
Happy Mothers Day
3 comments:
Love your mom pictures! What great ladies! and you're not to shabby as a mom yourself.
It is so nice to have those women around us that inspire us to be and do better! I enjoyed Terrin in primary yesterday - he is a sweet, smart young man - Happy Mothers Day!
Your mom is really such a wonderful mom. Mothers day is a hard one for me. I love it bu it makes me wish things were different for me. But I do love my mom.
P.S You look beautiful in that picture!!
Post a Comment