Monday, May 24, 2010

Family Time

This weekend The kids and I went down to Kevin's cousin Heidi's little girls Christening. We absolutely love this family. It was a lot of fun! I was not very happy with the weather though. I was looking forward to seeing and visiting with Heidi and her family and the other relatives that we don't get to see very much anymore now that Kevin's Grandparents have passed away. It was just so cold that we ate and ran. I'm thinking I will have to have a barbecue soon so we can sit and visit. Yesterday we went to Marty and Kim's and had lunch. My nephew Ashton received the priesthood. I am so proud of him and his decision. We had so much fun! Kevin is so funny, He played four square with the kids for a couple of hours. He even had Tara, Kim, and I playing it! It was a lot of fun. I am so glad that school will be over this week so the kids can spend more time with their cousins. We love going up to Logan and being with the family. It's nice having both our parents live so close. I went and saw my parent's for a little bit and my mom had all of her journals out and I was able to read all about my birth. I was the only one out of the nine kids to be born after my due date. It's fun to read about those kinds of things. I am so glad that she kept a journal.

Elena


Elena and her Dad Chris


Maisey was having so much fun jumping into her Uncle Rob's arms.

Fun catching up


Such a sweet girl


Maisey pulling one of her faces.

No comments: