.jpg)
.jpg)
Trey had a field trip to the fish hatchery today. It was fun to watch Maisey and Trey try fishing and get so excited over their fish. I was having some anxiety because they kept walking so close to the water. I was sure one of them would fall in and I would have to jump in and get them. It was so fun watching all of the kids fish. One little girl was so terrified of her fish and went running a mile away when they took it out of the water. It was pretty funny. Afterwards they had snack time. Fish crackers and gummy worms, A perfect ending to a really fun time. The weather even cooperated and it only started raining as we were driving away.
.jpg)
5 comments:
That sounds like fun. I am glad that is a gummy worm there eating! :)
Really Heather, I'm trying hard not to hate you. Will you stop doing things with your kids so I can feel better about myself?
Camille, It was a field trip and usually I can't make those. I thought I better go to one before Trey started noticing that his mom was never at them. I will try to stop doing things with my kids:)
I am so glad they are gummy worms too. That had me worried also.
Fun pics with fish. I love it. I hope you are having a great girls-trip and your hubby is surviving without you:)
Sounds like you and Camille better duke things out off the blog:) You guys have anger! That looks like so much fun and Heather I'm glad you went and were able to have fun. Camille is just made because Nicki won her in the race tonight at enrichement. (she has anger that she lost you will have to ask her about it)
Post a Comment