Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Memorial was a nice day to spend with family. My brother had a barbecue at his house around noon. It was nice to catch up with family and be around some other sarcastic people. The kids had fun playing with their cousins. Tarrin especially liked climbing one of the tree's in his backyard.They also liked eating their ice cream cones. It was my niece Tiffany's birthday today. Happy Birthday Tiff!Afterwards I headed over to Kevin's Aunt Carol's house in Huntsville. She has a beautiful home overlooking Pineview reservoir. Carol wanted me to take some pictures of her cute little granddaughter Mckenzie. I will post some on my photography blog soon. We took the pictures over on a really pretty trail where there were fallen down trees. We tried to get a group shot of all the grand kids that were there but you know how that goes.
Maisey was able to meet her second cousin McKenzie for the first time and the two hit it off. They are only a couple of months apart from each otherThe boys saw a pelican, frog, and a snake so they definitely were happy campers. It was a lot of fun and it was such a beautiful spot!

4 comments:

Camille said...

I'm glad you had a great memorial day! We did too!

tbergsjo said...

I love all the pictures! Sorry Brooke was so sad :).

Palmers said...

Glad you guys had a good day. It looks like it was a blast! I love the pic with all the kids in the tree, that is way cute. I went to the gym today finally! I have been a big time slacker.

Tara Bergsjo said...

I really like the tree picture! So cute! Glad you had a good time.