Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We love our Dentist!


We have the best dentist ever! His name is Cameron Qualye. When Trey had to get tubes put in and we wanted to get his dental work done at the same time, Primary Childrens referred us to him. After Trey's surgery Kevin called me and explained that he was not on our preferred list. This was after all the work that the Dentist had just done! When the Dentist called later that night to see how Trey was doing, I told him our dilemma. He told me he would look into it. The next day I got a call from the receptionist who had talked with our Dentist and she told me that they would take care of our bill like we had insurance and they were taking our insurance company on so that we would be able to take all of our kids there from now on. Who does that kind of stuff! he's awesome and I can't believe that he would do that for us. I guess he knows that with our four kids he will be doing a lot of dental work:) I have been so impressed with everything and his staff is wonderful. They had their second annual kids carnival a couple of weeks ago and it was a blast. We all got free shirts and they had pony rides, Face painting, Games, Blow up obstacle course and lots of yummy food (pizza, snow cones, popcorn). Maisey was a little hesitate to get on the pony but once she did, She had a blast

1 comment:

tbergsjo said...

That looks like fun! I love that picture of Maisey on the swing!