
Later that night he actually said he would go on it again. I think Trey had the most fun. He was full of smiles all day. Maisey's favorite part was riding on the carousel on the little bear. Tarrin had fun going on the big kid rides with his dad. Wyatt is are little scardey cat and we had to talk him into going on most of the rides but he has alot of fun riding on the small rides with his sister. We had a great time and the weather was perfect until about 8:30 when it started pouring. It was so much fun and I am always grateful when we get to spend time together as a family and get to see the kids have so much fun.
5 comments:
Looks like you has a ton of fun. No lines...can you get any luckier than that? I love the different personalities of your kids. We have the same thing, one who loves it and one who is afraid of everything.
I feel bad I missed stake lagoon day!
That sounds like fun. I wish we would have come!
I'm glad you guys had fun. We were going to go, but we thought the weather would be bad. Too bad we missed out.
Good for you! I'm kind of a party pooper when it comes to Lagoon. My girls LOVE it, and both Michael and I get sick...so Lagoon is a rare occassion for our little family.
Post a Comment