Monday, June 22, 2009
Happy Father's Day
For Father's day we went to Logan to visit my dad and Kevin's dad. Since my dad just had surgery I went over to visit with with him and just took Maisey while Kevin watched the other kids at his parent's house. He was doing so much better than the last time I saw him. I am so glad that he is doing good, He's such a trooper. Kevin's parents made steak and shrimp for everyone. We had a good time and the kids had chicken fights on the monkey bars afterwards. It was so funny to watch those kids get so into it(and some of the adults). I am so thankful for the Fathers in my life. My father has taught me so much of love, charity, and compassion. I am also thankful for Kevins dad and everything that he stands for. And last but not least there's Kevin. I won't get into it too much but I have been thinking a lot about how grateful I am for him. I am thankful for all of his sacrifices so that I am able to stay home with the kids. He does so much for the kids and he is so supportive of them. I hope everyone had a good Fathers day. Thank you for all of your great examples of great fathers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very true! I am also very thankful for fathers!!
That's a really nice tribute! I love the dads in my life too!
Thank you for posting a wonderful tribute to all of our fathers.
Fathers are awesome!
Post a Comment