Memorial weekend we went up to Kevin's parents cabin. I was thinking I was going to be bored out of my mind but I was very surprised at how nice and relaxing it was. Kevin got a two hour nap one day and I was able to lay around and read most of the time. We had a good time visiting with the family. It was fun to hold my five week old niece and take some pictures of her and also get some landscape shots when the sun was going down. The kids had so much fun with their cousins and we were glad to be up there as a family. The kids had fun catching caterpillars and putting them in a jar(Well, Except Trey who would like to shake the jar and smash them with a stick)We had fun making smores, Tin foil dinners and my favorite dutch oven potatoes and chicken. My favorite is having a big breakfast in the morning with everyone together. Tarrin rode his four wheeler a lot and we even got Wyatt to ride it a little bit.(He's our little scaredy cat)It was a lot of fun and I am always grateful that my kids are able to bond with their grandparents and cousins. Maisey loves to give kisses and she is not stingy when it comes to them. I'm glad Ali and Lyndsey didn't mind because they sure got a lot of them.

Here's Lyndsey eating some snacks. When we are at the cabin we definitely do not eat very nutritious. I think all the kids did was eat junk food(I did too)the whole weekend.
5 comments:
I love the kissing picture! To cute. Glad you had fun.
Looks like you had a great time! When we go out of town we eat crap too! Isn't that the fun part?!
I agree with Suzie, eating crap is the fun part! and I also wish I had a cabin.
What fun! Nothing like a relaxing weekend.
ok how did she get all that hair!!??
Post a Comment