Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My New Favorite Author

If you love to read and enjoy a good book, Check out Charles Martin. My sister told me about his book Chasing Fireflies and I loved it! I just finished Where the River Ends and I was bawling like a baby. Trey thought something was seriously wrong with me but I had to just tell him Mom was reading a sad but really good book. I am so excited because I really enjoy a good book. I just started When Crickets Cry and I can't wait to get into it. I'm crazy because when I find an author I like, I have to read everything they have written. I will have his website link on my sidebar so check it out and read one of his books so we can chat about it! Clink on his picture to go to his website.

5 comments:

Christine said...

I am leaving for (another) camping trip in the morning. I was looking for a good book, I hope I can make it to Barnes and Noble before I leave, I love books recommended by other people (and I have to admit that Author is *HOT*)

Camille said...

I have mixed feelings starting a book, I totally neglect my home and children when I get involved. But if it's that good, I might have to look into it.

The Fowers Clan said...

Thanks for the info! I am going camping tomorrow and was hoping to get to the book store before we left. It looks like you also had a great fathers day!

Shelley said...

Ok, so I clicked over there and read about each one of his books. Boy can you pick them! It seems to me that a box of kleenexs is a requirement before starting on of his books.

Palmers said...

So I haven't checked into but I love a good book to. I love how your new "favorite author" looks like he is your hubby on your blog. Its a good pic of him, but it took me a minute when it was pulling up. I thought Kevin had been replaced:)