Friday, July 9, 2010

The Splashpad

If you haven't had a chance to visit the Splashpad at Riverdale Park, You need to go! I usually go a little bit later in the day and it seems to be less busy. It's perfect to curl up with a good book and watch you kids have the time of their life, Oh and it's free so you can't beat that! Also when they get tired of it and decide they don't want to get wet anymore, They can head over to the park. This all works great if you want to get them extremely tired so there will be no fighting going to bed at night. This is the second time I've been this year but I'm sure it's just the beginning. The kids love it!






7 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Looks so fun!

Holly said...

Love that place, isn't it the best?! We'll be visiting it frequently too so I'm sure we'll run into you! Great pictures! :)

Camille said...

OOh that looks really fun. I usually go to the one in Riverdale. I might just have to take a trip to Riverdale next time.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

You take the best pictures!! Everytime I look at your blog it inspires me to break down and buy a really nice camera. My sucks!! Love all of these pics and your cute kiddos. Splashparks are the best!

Fiagle Family said...

awesome water shots. they turned out really cool ...my fav is the one with wyatt hugging the pole

tbergsjo said...

It looks like they were having a lot of fun! And you can't beat a little reading time and relaxing yourself!

Palmers said...

That is so much fun. Next time you go call me, we want to come with you. We went to the park and I didn't know they had the splash pad so I told Mason we would come back! I love Trey, he is a crack up everything he does and says:)