Thursday, July 15, 2010

Swimming Lessons


Another year has passed and we are back to swimming lessons. The week has flown by and the kids are having a great time. This is my first year that I am able to sit back and enjoy. No more mommy and me swim classes. I did have a lot of fun doing them. I put Maisey in level one and Kevin thought I was crazy. He thought she was too young. She has been doing so good though and everyday she tells me "Mom I want to go to swimming!" Her teachers are great with her and she loves it. The boys have been having a lot of fun. Trey lasts about twenty minutes before he wants to get out because he's cold. Today he did better and stayed in longer. Trey has three of his friends in his class with him (Kennedy,Mason,and Dallin. All in picture above) so he is having a great time. It's been really fun and the kids and I are looking forward to one more week of swim lessons.



No comments: