Thursday, July 29, 2010
Kevin's Day Off
Yesterday was Kevin's day off and of course we went and got our tacos from Ricos in Ogden then we went and used our membership for the Treehouse. I have to say my kids love this place and so do I. We played for a couple of hours and had so much fun! Before we went to the Treehouse we loaded up a truck full of junk from the garage to take to the dump. We had our old dishwasher that we haven't thrown out yet. I love getting rid of junk. Well I kept telling Trey that we were getting rid of a bunch of trash. He thought I was saying cash. So when it was time to go he kept telling Kevin and I that he wanted to go to the dump and throw out all of our cash! I just told him buddy it's trash were throwing out, you know we don't have any cash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll take some of that cash your throwing out!
Post a Comment