.jpg)
We have been spending a lot of time at the park. The kids have a lot of fun and it gets a lot of energy out! We finally got our bikes all fixed so that we can ride over as a family. Maisey loves the trailer this year! Last year she wasn't much of a fan but this year she loves to look around and take it all in. Aren't the swings the best!
2 comments:
Hi Heather! Hopefully you still remember me. :) It's Emily (Rowberry) Cook. I hear Amy talk about you (on her blog--and that fun trip you took!) and Tiff mentions things your families do together sometimes, so I checked in on your blog!
I hope you are doing well. That picture of your little girl is so great! All of your pictures are! My blog is private, but let me know if you want an invite.
I would love an invite Emily! Of course I remember you!
Post a Comment