.jpg)
.jpg)
My sister-in-law Wendy made cupcakes for my brother Peter's birthday that was the following Tuesday. Maisey was in love with the Blue frosting.
.jpg)
We still had fun even though it was horrible weather. hopefully next year it will be nice and warm.
My sister-in-law's sister stopped by to say hi and brought her girls some fake nails. There was enough for Maisey to have some. She loved them! She would walk around and try not to touch anything but they only lasted a few minutes before a couple of them fell off. She is such a girlie girl.
.jpg)
The kids played outside and my sister Amanda brought down a slip n slide for the kids to play on. The had a lot of fun playing in the water and drinking capri suns.
.jpg)
My nephew Payson on the slip n slide.
.jpg)

The girls took the kids to see Toy Story 3 while the men went golfing. It was a great movie! I liked the third one the best out of all of them. My sister and I laughed a ton through it. If you haven't seen it yet go see it, It was great!
Here is Maisey, Ella, and Charly. They had so much fun playing together! It was a great time and I am going to miss them!
.jpg)
.jpg)
The kids played outside and my sister Amanda brought down a slip n slide for the kids to play on. The had a lot of fun playing in the water and drinking capri suns.
.jpg)
My nephew Payson on the slip n slide.
.jpg)

The girls took the kids to see Toy Story 3 while the men went golfing. It was a great movie! I liked the third one the best out of all of them. My sister and I laughed a ton through it. If you haven't seen it yet go see it, It was great!
Here is Maisey, Ella, and Charly. They had so much fun playing together! It was a great time and I am going to miss them!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Oh I love the bottom picture! They are so CUTE!
Such cute pics. I love the one at the end with the 3 girls, they are darling. Sorry that the weather was so crappy for you guys. Now that it is nice we need to go to the pool. Thanks so much for my present you brought me, you are always so thoughtful and nice. Your a great friend:) I want to see toy story 3 bad, we haven't seen it yet. I'm glad you had fun with your brother. It is always nice to hang out with family.
Post a Comment