.jpg)
I was at Girls Camp this week from Monday to Wednesday and I had a blast! What an experience! They call it the Temple on the mountain and it defiantly lives up to the name. It is such a neat, Spiritual place. I enjoyed everything about it. The first night I got absolutely no sleep but that's okay. The girls put on skits, We went to Legacy lake, Had a Luau, Ate constantly, Laughed until we cried, Made strong bonds, Marlo did hair, Made awesome crafts, Had water fights(especially fun getting the Bishop and Counselor wet), Painted nails (Bishop and Counselor too), Had Spiritual devotionals, Talks and activities, Did a wonderful service project and Went on the Challenge Course which was my favorite! I had such a neat time with the girls. They are all so different and wonderful in there own way. I love each and everyone of them. I have about one hundred and twenty pictures from my time at girls camp so I am going to make a slide show for the girls and their parents. After that I will post it on my blog. Please be kind, I didn't have any makeup on at camp.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
7 comments:
That looked like a great time. Marlo did tell me that it was really fun!! I hope you're still in YW's when Elise turns 12....can you hack it out another 4 plus the six years she is in there?
These are great pics and I had so much fun the day I went :) The lake looks like a blast! It was so pretty and it truly was a temple on the mountain.
Thanks for keeping me awake. You are one supa leader, the girls love you.
I always love girls camp and it is such a neat experience. I am glad that you got the chance to go and we loved having the kids to hang with for a couple of days.
Thanks for sharing those pics - I love the one of all the girls in their hoodies! Looked like fun!
Looks like a lot of fun...I love it up there. I'm sure you guys had a blast. Did you guys all do the challege coarses? They are fun. Glad you had a great experience.
That looks like a lot of fun. The year we went to Heber Valley I had Lyndsey so I couldn't go :(. I love girls camp as well. Nothing like a week of building your testimony. That is the thing I miss most about my YW calling!
Thanks for showing the pictures. I loved it there last year, wish I could have been there this time.
Post a Comment