I guess it's time for my boy's to start catching some snakes. Tarrin found this beauty while playing in the backyard. It's a good thing I'm not scared of them.
The boys found these two snakes the next day. Gross!
We are jealous! They don't get that big down here. Give us your snakes! That last line my son typed not me, sorry about that, he took over the keyboard for a second
I am so afraid of them, just to look at these pics makes me sick! I am not even kidding either, I am going to be dreaming about sick snakes all night long now Thank you Heather:) Don't bring them my way.
That is great! It makes me laugh how kids seem to love snakes. I hate them!
My husband recently said he saw a few water snakes behind our house. I told him we better get rid of them before our oldest sees them. He's like, "What?! She saw one and wanted to chase it."
7 comments:
That's gross!
We are jealous! They don't get that big down here. Give us your snakes! That last line my son typed not me, sorry about that, he took over the keyboard for a second
I am so afraid of them, just to look at these pics makes me sick! I am not even kidding either, I am going to be dreaming about sick snakes all night long now Thank you Heather:) Don't bring them my way.
That is great! It makes me laugh how kids seem to love snakes. I hate them!
My husband recently said he saw a few water snakes behind our house. I told him we better get rid of them before our oldest sees them. He's like, "What?! She saw one and wanted to chase it."
She wants to be a snake hunter, apparently! :)
Heather that is disgusting!! I am glad you like them, keep time over that way. But really whatever keeps the kids busy right.
My girls would be in heaven. They love snakes.
Oh my...I don't even know what to say! 3 snakes in 2 days, YUCK!
Post a Comment