Monday, May 24, 2010
What am I thinking! Top of Utah half Marathon
If I'm going to run a half Marathon, Why not run it with two of my best friends Tami and Amy, My husband, And possibly my sister Amanda. I registered Kevin and I about twenty minutes ago and I'm already getting a little worried. It's not until the end of August but just thinking about it gives me butterflies in my stomach. The only thing that I know will get me through it is that Kevin will be right there by me. I did tell him that under no circumstances is he to stay by me if he can run it faster which I know he can. I am excited that it is up in Cache Valley and ends up four blocks from my parents house and where I grew up. I guess I can reminisce about my childhood as I run. So I will say thank you now to Amy for getting the ball rolling because I know when I cross that finish line I probably won't be in a thankful mood:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm glad you signed up. You'll do great. I'll be there with ya!
hey you!! I signed up too. it is not as hard as you think. you will be fine. You have all summer to train. Cute Blog!
you guys will have so much fun I am so jealous. would come if it wasnt the same weekend my bro comes home and kate is getting baptized that day. we will all have to do one in st george that would be awesome.
I am SOOO excited!!! Go us!
I ran that one a couple of years ago, I LOVED the course, it was really pretty! You will do great!
How exciting. I might do that one, I just hate the heat in August. You will do great, if you ever need a running partner I'm just down the street.
I am so proud of you! What a commitment. I really want to commit but can't this soon. Hopefully I will be running with you :).
Go Heather! I know you will do great!! So cool Kevin will be there with ya!
If they can run a marathon on the Biggest Loser CERTAINLY you have the power! I believe in you....
Post a Comment