Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Trey's Preschool Graduation


Trey had his preschool graduation yesterday. He memorized his part and didn't need any help. His part was "2010- Is the year we graduate from preschool and move on to Kindergarten and we can't wait!" He did a really good job and we were so proud of him. They sang some songs which Trey did not want to sing any of them. He just stood there and watched the other kids sing. Then they introduced all the kids and read something about them. When we were filling out the paper for his teacher to read I asked Trey what he wanted to be when he grows up and I didn't get the traditional answer like a police man or a fireman. Trey said he wanted to drive an ice cream truck and give ice cream to all of the kids or he wants to be a dog catcher! He alway's gives us a good laugh and keeps things so fun! Trey absolutely loves his Teacher Miss Jodie. This year Trey's class only had three boys and nine girls. I don't think it had a problem with that at all. We love Preschool and it's going to be so different for me come this Fall because it will be the first time since Tarrin started Preschool that I haven't had one of my kids in it. Maisey doesn't start until next year.

2 comments:

tbergsjo said...

I can't believe you will have three in school next year. That is so crazy to me! Congrats Trey!!

Palmers said...

OH that is so dang cute. He is so funny, I love hearing the funny things he says:) They had a little book for Mason's and it said all the things the kids wanted to be also. Mason said a dad:) They are so funny. He is getting so big.