When you are frantically running around the house yelling your daughters name because you can't find her, Try looking on the couch. At least she had fun pulling the contents of the pillow out before she fell asleep.
Addie did something similar about that same age! I couldn't find her anywhere and was nearly hysterical when I finally checked her bed and there she was sound asleep buried down in her blankets!
4 comments:
Nice ofher to rip the pillow apart. That's probably what wore her out.
Very cute! Sorry about the pillow!
How can you stay mad at them when they look like that? I HATE when I can't locate my kids!
Addie did something similar about that same age! I couldn't find her anywhere and was nearly hysterical when I finally checked her bed and there she was sound asleep buried down in her blankets!
Post a Comment