Thursday, May 6, 2010

Girls Trip 2010

PhotobucketOn Sunday I left to meet my friends Tami and Amy in California. Tami picked up Amy and I at the Oakland airport and we took off for Monterey. We stayed in a fantastic hotel that Amy booked for us. It was right next to the ocean! We would walk right out of our room and down the stairs and you would be right there. The picture of the sunset I took right outside our door. It was so relaxing to listen to the waves crashing every night. We shopped, Ate entirely to much, and laughed until we almost peed our pants. We went to the Monterey Aqurium and took the 17 mile drive and saw the lone cypress. Everything was so beautiful! We shopped in Carmel (one of our favorite places) and had the best clam chowder at The Fish Hopper in Monterey. We did a three mile run along the coast where I realized that I may be living in the wrong place :) It was a much needed vacation and my stomach is still aching from laughing so much. I love these girls so much and I am so glad that we are going to try and do something like this every year.

Enjoying my Blackberry, Strawberry lemonade

Hanging out at the beach

6 comments:

Haley said...

What a fun trip!

Coombs Family said...

So lucky! Fit me in your suitcase next time!

tbergsjo said...

Looks like fun! I am sooo jealous :).

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I love girls trips, they are THE BEST!! So much fun! You are one talented momma! All your pictures look amazing! Mostly b/c you gals are beautiful subjects to shoot. Looks like a blast :)

Suz said...

That is so cool you guys get together like that! I agree with you, I often feel like I should be living next to the water! I keep telling Karwin when we move again it needs to be next to water!

Forsberg's said...

Hooray for yearly girls trips! Aren't they so good for your soul? I always feel like a better person when I come back. I think sometime our girls trip should overlap yours and we can have a mini reunion! Sounds like a plan!