Sunday, April 18, 2010

Trey thinks he is turning into a crocodile


Trey is convinced that he is turning into a crocodile. His skin on his hands were really dry and I told him "Trey, Your skin is so dry you must be turning into a crocodile" Since then He really thinks that after awhile he will turn into a crocodile. Today he told me that we will have to build a big cage for him and give him meat to eat. I told him if he was a crocodile that he probably couldn't live with us anymore and he said "I will probably be a nice one, Mom" I told him I have never seen a nice crocodile but I guess we will wait and see. Trey say's that his hands will be the first to change. "They will get really small" Sometimes I wonder where he got his imagination.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love their imaginations! How cute.

Maisey was so cute with Kate today in class and thank you for taking her out :)

Camille said...

Heather, I would stop this madness. The kid's going to have issues.
Oh and mention to Kevin that his reinging days as "Reverence" king is over.

Fiagle Family said...

lol hilarious!! I love the new pics you put on the side..so cute

tbergsjo said...

That is too funny! Maybe he can eat the chickens and have their cage ;).

Shelley said...

Wow! That is imagination. Makes you wonder what he thinks he will do when the transformation is complete?!?!?

Palmers said...

That kid says and does some dang funny things. He is such a cutie. How did pics go with pre-school the other day? Mason came home and told me how Heather did the pics and he showed me how he smiled. It was a way cheesey smile so hopefully they turned out ok:) With you I'm sure they will be great!