.jpg)
Maisey and the boys were helping me dig up weeds in our planter beds or should I say playing in the dirt while I pulled all of the weeds. I found out Maisey loves worms and creepy crawly things just has much as her brothers. I asked her after awhile what she was doing, She said "Making weeds Mom".
5 comments:
She's such a doll! I forgot all about the Safe Kids Day so I feel bad that we missed out, next year though.
Ask Kevin if he has any extra candy bars around that he would be willing to give to me....I promised my primary class I would get them some if they won, which they did.
That snake is huge!! Maisey would fit right in with ella...she has been escaping out the dog door to go make mud cookies!
Isn't it funny how girls are. I thought they would be prissy and stay away from dirt, but just like Charly they love the stuff.
That is so cute! Her brothers have trained her well.
Oh I can't even believe she is holding that worm. You would think she would be afraid of it like me:) Anything creepy crawling anything....I can't handle. It gives me the creeps just looking at the picture of it, how crazy is that? I guess I didn't have 3 brothers like here though:)
Post a Comment