If you want a really good book, Go and check out The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins! It's a page turner from the start! A little morbid but I couldn't put it down. It's got action, suspense, And a little bit of a love story. (Shelly you would like this and I have your list for you) The second book in the series was just has good as the first one. I have to wait for Mockingbird which is the last one in the series but it doesn't come out until the end of August. Other than reading Maisey has of course kept me on my toes. She decided to put a broken piece of my library card into the drive of my new computer! We took it down to the Apple store at the Gateway and thankfully it didn't do anything to the drive. She is such a stinker! She tried putting more things into the computer today but I got after her and put a piece of tape over it. That girl has turned into such a two year old, As soon as she is done doing something to make me want to pull my hair out she is on to the next! The good thing about having to go and get the computer is that we all went down as a family and checked out the planetarium, Had some good dinner at Biaggi's (delicious Italian food) and some yummy desert at Rocky Mountain Factory. It was really fun and the kids enjoyed it. I just wish that it wouldn't have been snowing. Last Saturday I met up with the girls from my home ward and we had dinner and chatted. I love these girls so much! It's great that we bonded so much growing up and going to Young Women's camp and now I get to go this year and experience it as a leader. I am really looking forward to it! Carly called me and asked it I wanted to go and try out the Zumba class at the gym. I was actually surprised at how much fun it was. I have absolutely no rhythm but it was fun trying it and I definitely want to keep going and hopefully I can catch on. I think the funnest part was going with friends and laughing at how goofy we looked. Trey was getting sick of Maisey bugging him the other day and he said" Mom I don't want a sister anymore". I said "Well, What should we do with her"? He said" Give her to someone else."
P.S. I can only be on the computer while my kids are safe in their beds, Because this is what happens! First Peanut butter then computer, then baking soda and the list goes on!
3 comments:
Thanks for making a list.
I'm sorry to say it, but I'm really laughing. 'Cause before you know it you won't have to worry about her doing those kinds of things anymore.
I've heard about those books and I really want to read them. Do you lend out any of your books? I was a little offended when you wrote about going to lunch with girls from your home ward and forgot to invite me, then I realized what you were talking about and now I know I am safe knowing that you would never go to lunch without me. Right?
I would never go to lunch without you Camille! Yes, I lend out books. I waited forever for the first one from the library and bought the second but I just bought the first one so it should be here next week. I will bring it to you.
Post a Comment