I took the kids to Safe Kids Day at the fair grounds on Saturday. It was so much fun! The kids favorite part was seeing the huge snake. I can't believe how big it was. I really think there was a small child already in its belly. All the booths were really neat and you can't pass up all the free stuff they give out! Maisey liked looking at the Roy police officers dog and she wouldn't put down the little card they gave her with the dogs picture on it. Tarrin and Wyatt got to see some Star Wars characters which they thought was pretty cool. Trey and Wyatt both got there faces painted. It was really neat and something I try to take the kids to every year. I love how everything is about safety.
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
We were there too, must have missed the snake. Lots of fun!
I'm glad it's all ablut safety. But what's so safe about a child eating snake?
Okay that snake would have creeped the heck out of me and I wouldn't have been able to stand there while my kids were "petting" it! Other than that looks like a lot of fun. You guys have so much fun stuff to do up there, we are still struggling to find something to do down here!
Post a Comment