Oh that is so dang cute. Kevin looks like he is a deacon:) He is so dang little! I can't believe it is 11 years.....we are right there behind you and tomarrow is our 8 year anniversary:) So fun! I love the pic. so cute.
You two look so cute! Can't believe it has been 11 years. I can honestly say I will never forget going to your wedding! Happy Anniversary! Here's to plenty more!
10 comments:
Congrats you two! Love the pic! Amazing how fast time flies isn't it???Here's to 60+ more!!!!
You guys look like you're 12! He He! Congratulations!
Oh that is so dang cute. Kevin looks like he is a deacon:) He is so dang little! I can't believe it is 11 years.....we are right there behind you and tomarrow is our 8 year anniversary:) So fun! I love the pic. so cute.
Seriously, so cute, but you two look so young!!
Happy Anniversary. I love this picture, I pulled Shane in to take a peek too. soooo young and sooooo fun to remember. love it.
I seriously laughed at the Palmer comment! Congratulations you two!
Wow! I can't believe 11 years already. Time goes so fast. Remember when we made a bet whether you would get pregnant the first year or not. Ha ha :).
11 years, Wow. I can't believe you have lasted that long. Must be true love to be with Kevin that long. JK!. Love you guys. Jeremy
Happy Anniversary. Your guys look like little kids!
You two look so cute! Can't believe it has been 11 years. I can honestly say I will never forget going to your wedding! Happy Anniversary! Here's to plenty more!
Post a Comment