On Saturday I took the kids to the Farr West City Easter egg hunt. It was a little cold but the kids didn't seem to mind too much except for Maisey. We got there about five minutes before it started and it took only a couple of minutes for it to be over. The kids had a lot of fun. I was so gratefulmy friend Kami had come with me and watched the boys since they were all in different age groups. After the egg hunt we headed over to the Treehouse. I had seen that they had a bunch of puppets from all over the world being displayed. I absolutely love the Treehouse and my kids do too. I decided to get a season pass since we enjoy it so much. After we had played for a couple of hours we went and got lunch and went back to the Treehouse for a puppet show from a guy in California who does a puppet show a couple of times a year at the Treehouse. The kids loved it! He had a talking dragon and Trey and Maisey thought it was real. Maisey just kept staring at it like it was talking just to her. After that we left and made one more stop to get a gelata at Zeppe's. It was their opening day for the season and of course we weren't going to miss the chance to get one! It was wonderful and I know that I am going to have to try not to stop there too many times this Summer.
Sunday morning the kids got up and the Easter bunny had hid their Easter baskets. They found them pretty quick and were happy with what he brought. There was plenty of candy and chocolate. Trey and Wyatt got yo-yo balls, Tarrin got a small lego set and Maisey got a little purse with chapstick and a bracelet in it. They all got new kites which they were able to try out. The kids love to fly kites! In between Conference we headed up to Logan and had a Easter feast with Kevin's family. We had our annual Easter egg hunt which is always a fun treat. I love seeing the kids dash for Easter eggs and the kids love being with their cousins. Maisey was so funny, When we said go she just looked at all the kids like they were crazy and then when Kev's mom helped her put an egg in her basket she threw it out! After having a tizzy fit for a minute she finally got the hang of it and went and searched for some eggs. Here she is with a frown on her face.
.jpg)
Waiting to start.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Mad dash for the eggs.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I hope everybody had a great Easter!
6 comments:
I haven't been to the Treehouse forever! I want to see the puppets! I'm glad you had a great Easter.
Looks like you guys had fun. We were planning on going to that, but my family had our big family egg hunt and breakfast at the same time so we missed the farr west one. We had the hunt outside and it was so dang cold I couldn't believe it. The treehouse sounds like it was a lot of fun, you should have called me. I think my kids would love that:)
I had a lot of fun. It was great getting everyone together!
Fun Easter. Cute pics! I love the attitude one-they are the best!
I also love that top picture of your boys looking at their princess sister-such a cute idea. You are a great photographer:)
I Had Seen!!! Cute. You are so a Fiagle Girl.
From Jeremy
Post a Comment